By Professor Wesley Critz George. Commissioned by the Governor of Alabama in 1962, this seminal work on the reality of racial differences remains one of the most concise works on the topic.
Starting with an explanation of the workings of hereditary, the author moves on to an in-depth discussion of the fundamental—and, as he points out, unchangeable—racial differences between Europeans and Africans in particular.
Addressed in this volume are the standard topics of physical, psychological and intellectual differences. It then moves on to the important effects these differences have on society, providing an explanation for the ongoing and disproportionately high non-white crime rate, which, the author shows is rooted in an physical difference which creates different behavioral patterns.
It then discusses the influence of genetics on behavior and how this principle is used in the breeding of animals, before showing how this is equally applicable to human genetics. George then discusses the origin of racial differences, and the dangers posed by racial integration, before concluding with an overview of the historical record of the Negro race and destroying all the classical liberal explanations for its non-achievements.
Finally, the author proposes a just solution to the problem: physical geographic separation which will be in the interests of all races.
Also contains an appendix detailing the lies and subversion spread by the Jewish anthropologist Franz Boas who started the “environmental” school of anthropology.
About the author: Wesley Critz George (1888–1982) was a professor of histology and embryology at the medical school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he chaired the Department of Anatomy.
Some Authorities Cited
- Are All Babies Approximately Uniform and Equal When They Are Born
- The Mechanism of Heredity
III. Are There Fundamental Differences between the White and Negro Races?
- Non-morphological Racial Differences
- Intelligence Tests
- Race and Crime
- Physical Bases for Intellectual and Behavioral Differences
- Genetics, Behavior and Breed Differences in Animals
- The Findings of Stockard and Associates
- Relation of Morphology to Behavior Traits in Different Breeds of Dogs
- Physical and Behavioral Disharmonies
- Corroboration by Others
- Inheritance of Intelligence and Behavior in Man
- The Genetics of Genius
- The Genetics of Crime
- The Genetics of Mental Abnormality
- Other Witnesses to the Hereditary Basis for Intelligence and Behavior
VII. Are Racial Differences Hereditary?
- The Origin of Racial Differences
VIII. Should We Promote Racial Amalgamation?
- The Historical Record of the Negro Race
- The “Historical Accident” Explanation
- The “Hot Climate” Explanation
- Heredity vs. Environment in Negro History
- A Guide to Social Justice and National Greatness
- The Influence of Franz Boas
Binding: Perfect bound paperback
Weight: 0.30 lbs
Size: (inches) 6 x 9
£4.95 / $6.29
Binding: Hardcover (dustjacket)
Weight: 0.45 lbs
Size: (inches) 6 x 9
£11.25 / $17.95
Take 15% off and get FREE Shipping with code SHIPSAVE17 at checkout.