Ostara Publications is pleased to announce that the best-selling book, “Four Flags: The Indigenous People of Britain” has now been published in Kindle format for less than half the price of the printed version.
Using the very latest genetic research and combining it with the historical record, this book proves conclusively that there is a clearly definable indigenous population in Britain and that they qualify fully for protected status under the United Nations Charter on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
In this booklet you will find out how:
* People can be identified and linked to specific areas using modern genetics;
* Genetic evidence shows that the vast majority — nearly 80% — of all British people have ancestors going back to the end of the last mini ice age;
* Genetic evidence shows that the Celtic, Roman, Anglo-Saxon, Viking/Danish and Norman conquests had relatively small impact upon the British people;
* Genetic evidence shows that the Irish people have far more in common with the British than both sides of that traditional divide realise; and
* The British people have been indigenous to the British Isles for longer than almost every other people already accorded indigenous status.
Section One: Introduction
Section Two: Indigenous People — A Definition
Section Three: Haplogroups and the Identification of Peoples
Section Four: Haplogroups Found in Britain (Prior to Modern Third World Immigration)
Section Five: A History of the Populating of Britain
Section Six: The Rights of the Indigenous People of Britain
Take 15% off and get FREE Shipping with code SHIPSAVE17 at checkout.