Was the Big Bang a stick of dynamite— or, was it a cosmic seed? It is the latter that rings through in this scholarly philosophical treatise. The truth is the Big Bang was an autotelic cosmic seed and the universe is an organism for cultivating Consciousness. All of mankind—the whole of the cosmos—is literally the offspring of a massive cosmic fireball, which at the moment of its inception was pregnant with a multi-dimensional ordered reality.
This “big seed” is now unveiled as an integrated and teleological reality that possesses exquisitely fine-tuned parameters capable of permitting life to evolve. All history is the history of the evolutionary transubstantiation of matter to Spirit by means of the biological-life processes of Blood and Reason.
All life is on an evolutionary journey of Ascensional Transudation, or more specifically, on a course to become spiritual. The world is ours, each and every one of us—the future is now.
Visionary and prophetic, The Declaration of White Independence: The Founding Documents of Transudationism by social theorist Kyle McDermott provides a unilateral assertion offered to, and for consideration by, European descendants of the fifty united States of America and all people of European descent regardless of spatial or temporal propinquity.
Table of Essays
1. The War on Spirit
2. Paradigm Shift: Transudationism
3. The Shot Heard ‘Round the World: How Do You Go from the Big Bang’s Unguided Expansion of Space-Time Matter-Energy to the Chemically-Encoded Mes¬sage Embedded in RNA and DNA?
4. Quantum Mechanics and the Fourth of July
5. Teleological Design and Occam’s Razor: light to Light!
6. On Seizing the Moral High Ground
7. The Declaration of White Independence
8. Revolution in Egypt
9. The Transpicuous Cosmos: Transudationism in a Nutshell
168 pages, Paperback.