Published by the Revisionist Press. Written by Francis Dupont. A dramatic and cutting review of the actual minutes of the Wannsee Conference—a meeting of top Nazi leaders held in a villa outside Berlin in 1942 to discuss the “Final Solution” to the Jewish Question—which reveals that that meeting never discussed mass murder and actually just dealt with the logistics of deporting Jews to the Far East.
Despite the meeting’s minutes being very clear and explicit about what the conference was about, they have been deliberately misinterpreted and lied about for decades—because almost no-one actually read the originals.
This book contains a copy of the full original minutes in German, and a complete and accurate English translation.
From this complete reading of the famous “Wannsee Protocol,” the following facts emerge:
– The Wannsee meeting did not discuss a “plan to kill Jews”;
– Nowhere in the meeting’s minutes is genocide discussed, planned, proposed or even suggested;
– The Wannsee meeting never discussed gas chambers, mass shootings or any other means of “mass extermination.”
– The Wannsee meeting expressed its concern for “Jewish Safety” during wartime;
– The Wannsee Minutes reported that there were only 4.5 million Jews under German control (yet 4.3 million Jewish compensation claims have been lodged against the post-war German government);
– The Wannsee meeting was a planning meeting on how Europe’s Jews should be deported, via transit camps, to the East; with able bodied Jews being forced to build roads and other labor intensive tasks in those regions;
– The Wannsee conference even made also made allowance for specific exceptions to this deportation order. In particular, the following Jews were ordered to be made exempt from deportation:
- Jewish German World War I veterans;
- All Jews over the age of 65;
- All Jews working in industries vital to the German war effort.
There is therefore, no justification for the allegation that the Wannsee Conference was a master plan for mass murder’ and the media, Holocaust institutions and reference books which claim this, are simply lying.
This book also contains the complete transcript of SS-Obersturmbannführer’s Adolf Eichmann’s testimony on the Wannsee Minutes given during his 1961 trial in Jerusalem.
Finally, it reveals how Yehuda Bauer, the Jewish professor of Holocaust Studies at the Avraham Harman Institute of Contemporary Jewry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Israel’s own pre-eminent Holocaust scholar, has dismissed claims that “mass murder” was planned at Wannsee as a “silly story” with no truth to it. Bauer’s comments on this, as reported by the Jewish Telegraphic Agency in 1992, have been ignored by the Holocaust propaganda machine.
Note: This book is published by the Revisionist Press. The publisher aims to adhere strictly to any laws governing the content of its publications. This book will not be shipped to any state which has laws set in place by the controllers of “freedom and democracy” to control what their populations may read or think. This provision aside, it is ultimately the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they adhere to the democratic laws of their home nations, and no liability on the part of the Revisionist Press will occur in such instances.